(1) Department of Public Grievances (2001 to 2006)
(2) Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (2001 to 2006)
(3) Department of Personnel and Training ( 2004 to 2007)
(4) Central Vigilance Commission (2004 to till date)
(5) Central Information Commission ( 2005 to 2007)
( 6) President of India ( 2006)
(7) National Human Rights Commission ( 2007)
(8) Cyber Crime Cell-Mumbai Police(2007)
(9) Cabinet Secretariat (2005 to 2007)
(10) Prime Ministers Office (2005 to till date)
(11) Transparency International India ( 2011 onwards)
All the above agencies have forwarded all my representations back to HPCL through Ministry of Petroleum without taking any action!!!
It is like Police Station forwarding the complaints of a victim to the accused only to deliver judgement!!!
I also had meeting with several Bureaucrats in DPG/DARPG/CVC/CIC/Ministry of Petroleum/Cabinet Secretariat/PMO/CIC from 2003 to 2008. They all had one and only one suggestion - "Go to the Court, Your case is very strong."
This is what the Management of HPCL is openly saying since 2001: If you think something is wrong , go to the Court.It clearly explains why the Indian Courts are so overburdened.
The above fact is quite amusing and is an inspiration for me to become a blogger.
Hopefully one day a Bureaucrat or a politician somewhere will wake up and will take some action of note against the Corrupt of HPCL.Or may be one day a Legal Luminary or Civil Society will take up the matter in Court.
Shall provide links to various documents in the coming weeks.
Till that time at least enjoy the realistic Micro- Fiction on Corruption in Oil Companies.
(to be Continued)